About Milford‑Sound.NZ.com. Milford‑Sound.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.

About Milford-Sound.NZ.com

Milford‑Sound.NZ.com is part of the New Zealand on the Web group of websites, which includes Accommodation.NZ.com, Activities.NZ.com, Events.NZ.com, and other location websites such as Auckland.NZ.com, Rotorua.NZ.com and Queenstown.NZ.com. Milford‑Sound.NZ.com presents content from our national websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.


Visitors to Milford-Sound.NZ.com

Milford‑Sound.NZ.com attracts an audience of between 800 and 2,000 unique visitors every month, generating 1,500 to 3,700 page impressions in this time. About 35% of this traffic is from within New Zealand, the other 65% from overseas.

The majority of visitors to the website are looking for activities, events and things to do while they stay in Milford Sound; others are looking for accommodation; while others come to find out about the area and what is going on.


High Ranking Searches

These visitors come from our other NZ.com websites and from search engines such as Google. Milford‑Sound.NZ.com appears on the first page of the search results in searches for a number of words and phrases. Click on the links below to find out how we rank on these Google searches today*:

*Last updated July 2015 based on information on international searches from Google. Results may vary from day to day.

Advertising Milford Sound Businesses with NZ.com

Do you want to promote your Milford Sound business locally, nationally and internationally? Advertise with Milford‑Sound.NZ.com and your business will feature on Milford‑Sound.NZ.com and on other NZ.com websites.


Contact Us

Enquring about advertising? See our advertising page above for more information and contact details. For all other enquiries, please see our contact us page.


Privacy Statement and Disclaimer

New Zealand on the Web Ltd provides Milford‑Sound.NZ.com and other NZ.com web sites as a service to the public and website owners. View our full Disclaimer and our full Privacy Statement.


Link To Us

Are you an accommodation provider that wants to promote activites or events in Milford Sound? Are you an activity provider that wants to promote accommodation? You may wish to place a image or textual link to Milford‑Sound.NZ.com or other NZ.com websites on your website.

We can provide you with the HTML code to link to us.

We can provide you with the HTML code for links like the following:

Milford Sound LodgeMilford Sound Lodge - Backpacker, Holiday Park, Lodge, Luxury Accommodation.

Accommodation in Milford Sound offering a range of options to suit all budgets. Enjoy a more relaxed, personal Milford...

Full-Day Milford Sound Walk and Cruise Including Scenic Flights from QueenstownFull-Day Milford Sound Walk and Cruise Including Scenic Flights from Queenstown - Air Tour - Queenstown. Starting from $649.00 per person.

Experience the Milford Sound Track during this special tour. Fly from Queenstown to Milford Sound where you will be met...

 

New Zealand - Auckland - Bay of Islands - Rotorua - Wellington - Christchurch - Queenstown - Fiordland - Accommodation - Activities & Tours - Bus - Car Rental - Events - News - Virtual Tour - NZ Guide Book - Slide Show - Search